Under 200 lbs

This is the first time in over two years that I’ve been under 200 lbs. I got on the scale this morning and I am officially 195.3 lbs. I’m almost just “overweight” instead of “obese” on the BMI scale (5’7”) and I’m on my period so this is when I’m normally my biggest and heaviest self. My boyfriend keeps telling me how small and cute I am (even though I still have a good 40-50 lbs of extra me around) and I really appreciate it. Also, all of my jeans are loose and I’ve had to resort to wearing a belt that I haven’t been able to wrap around myself since high school. And I’m on like the 4th hole down. It feels so good to be able to say no to gross foods I used to love, it feels so good to say no to binging and late night snacking. I’m feeling pretty unstoppable today.

submitted by /u/robo_pantiess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UU1ujY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...