Starting tomorrow....BACK ON THE GRIND!

So life got in the way? Or I just lost the motivation and started an incredibly bad snacking “because I’m bored” at night habit....and because I know I’ve got left over calories on MFP...even when I’m not even hungry. Oh I’m bored...”hmmm let me have a bit of peanut butter...oh yeah maybe let me a scoop of halo top...or maybe TWO PINTS?!?”

Ugh I’m so mad at myself. I’m happy I’ve relaxed a bit when it comes to exercise and food (used to get anxiety when eating out etc.) but lol wow I have gone the other way.

For a few months now I’ve been using that as an excuse “oh don’t want to go too extreme and become obsessed with food and restrict”. Well I’ve got to face it I’ve become LAZY. I’ll have a perfect intake all day...then BAM late night boredom/life stress kicks in and I devour food because yay food! Luckily my body composition hasn’t suffered too badly but I honestly need to kick this habit.

This is my accountability post. Anyone else relate to this? / what makes you accountable/ feel motivated?

submitted by /u/i-screamm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I80Mc4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...