Hey! I’m F in my late 20s, 65kg (143 lbs) 164 cm (5’4” (am I doing this right)). My goal weight is 56kg (123 lbs).
I’ve calculated my TDEE to 2,137 calories a day. I usually walk 1-2 hours a day and do weightlifting 2-3 times a week. My fitness pal says that I should eat 1,690 calories a day.
Working out has never been an issue to me, food however has always been a struggle. I tend to eat when I’m bored, overeat and drink a lot of beer in the weekends. I would estimate that I have been eating about 2500-3500 calories a day before, but I don’t know exactly.
Anyways. I decided to start CICO because I’m getting frustrated as to not being “fit” even tho I work out a lot. (I have always been really thin/skinny in body type, so the weight looks bad on me). I have been gaining weight slow and steady since my early 20s.
I have sat my weightlifting on pause to get myself to adjust to eating less right now, because I get really hungry when I do weightlifting. I’ve been following my CICO, but I’m afraid that I might not be able to hold myself below 1,690 calories if I start lifting again.
The first few days of CICO felt really easy. I ate 1200-1400 calories a day and felt good in my body and ful. Then I started to feel really hungry and fatigued. I decided to follow the fitness pal recommendation and eat 1,690 calories a day, but I still feel really hungry and fatigued. Walking my daily trip of 1-2 hours is a exhausting. And thinking about lifting weight again makes me feel anxious.
I’ve read that it might take 2-4 weeks before I stop feeling hungry. Did anyone else feel like this? I feel like I’m torturing myself, but I know that CICO is the only thing that works, and I need to stick to it as well.
If it matters: I eat eggs, chicken filet, rice, vegetables, lots of fruits, oatmeal, etc etc
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2L6Z4uE
No comments:
Post a Comment