F, 33, 5’4”, SW: 172 lbs, CW: 157lbs, GW: 135lbs
When I started doing this 90 days ago, it was because I had hit my highest ever weight and I didn’t want to get to 180. The days immediately after were easy and I struggled to even get to 1200 calories because I wanted so badly to lose weight quickly.
But we all know how it goes: I got burned out and so i would indulge a bit here and there. I would very very rarely go above TDEE but I tried to hit it during bad days. The last few weeks have been very emotional and I’ve found myself fighting (and losing) the urge to eat my feelings. I have been battling with different forms of hormonal birth control and it has been very bad for me. I have been eating at maintenance for about a month, and I am not losing weight. My weight does fluctuate around a 5lb margin, which I optimistically attribute to water weight and hormones.
I am now leaving on holiday with my SO and it turns out the dress I had wanted to bring (which I fit into very nicely at 145) fits quite snugly. There is no hiding the fact that I don’t look my best in it and I feel absolutely destroyed by this. I am feeling ugly and defeated and would love some encouragement. At this point without seeing any change I am feeling pretty terrible. I used to be able to drop weight very quickly and I think age has made it slow significantly.
How do you deal with these setbacks and how do you get back on that horse?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2K9ucZY
No comments:
Post a Comment