Hi friends! Just discovered this subreddit and it already is so relatable. I have fought weight fluctuations pretty much my whole life and always thought I looked horrible until I hit a new high. (Then I look back and realize that I had it good comparatively!) Over the past month and a half I’ve lost 13 pounds on a goal of 50 pounds, and I’m starting to notice changes in how I look. However- I’m not sure how to determine if my goal is reasonable or not. People have told me I look fine and don’t need to lose that much, but I know how much I disliked my body even when I was skinnier than that.
I guess my question is, to those of you who are now shifting to maintenance, how did you know when to stop? Has anyone else lost weight and not felt any better about their aesthetic appearance?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UDc0fh
No comments:
Post a Comment