I am struggling so hard with losing weight. Everyday it's the same thing. I tell myself I will start eating healthy tomorrow. I wake up, eat a healthy breakfast, go to work and eat my healthy prepped lunch. Then I go home and as soon as i walk through the door something in my brain just switches to a different mindset. I talk myself into thinking "it's fine have that bag of chips." "Dont worry about the calories you're young enjoy the foods you love dont limit yourself" "you dont need your dream body today just start tomorrow" and then thats where I go psychotic and binge. I'll order food, I'll eat a bag of chips, I'll have incredibly huge portions of cheesy meals. I'll eat 5 icecream sandwiches. It doesnt matter whether I dont keep the food inside my house or if I leave it at the grocery store. I will always talk myself into eating it whether its around me or i have to go buy it. I know I'm not the biggest person in the world. I'm 165lbs. Probably 170lbs now from my most recent binges... I dont know how to control myself or my eating disorder. (I think this is an eating disorder?). If someone can give me some type of advice please. I'm becoming desperate. I'm legit considering just doing cocaine to lose the 30lbs to my goal weight. I need help.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2P8mPRl
No comments:
Post a Comment