Keep repeating day 1😣

I’ve been trying to start intermittently fasting because in 1 month, I have an event & want to be a bit slimmer for that and I want to start my weight loss journey. Has anyone got any discipline ideas? I keep failing day one of fasting. I’m never going to get anywhere if I keep failing on the first day.

I’m sure many of you have been here, I just can’t get past this. I want to lose as much weight as I can and I’ve heard IF is the most effective way. I’ve started to work out everyday and I have no trouble sticking to it, just the fasting part.

If any has any tips or motivation for me, please comment them🙏🙏🥺

submitted by /u/ddaege
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VtPVAg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...