I’ve hit a plateau and it’s frustrating

So I started my journey and I was around 275-280. I’m a 27 year old male and I seem to have hit a little bit of a plateau. I have made it down to about 245 pounds which is nice, but I’ve been stuck around this weight for a week or two after losing weight pretty consistently up until then. When I first started I would diligently track everything I eat. Now that I’ve done that for a while I kind of have an idea of portion sizes and stuff I should eat and the amounts so I don’t track it, but I will still weigh out things or measure serving sizes and still get the same amount of exercise. I know I am under my TDEE but just not sure exactly how much.

Should I go back to diligently tracking everything I eat? I know a plateau is common after losing a good amount of weight. Just looking for some advice as this sub has been very helpful. Thanks for the helpful tips.

submitted by /u/mnmaverickfan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2vqubXs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...