I have a huge appetite. How to get into the right mindset?

I have been doing Keto on and off. I lose the most weight doing that but I get tired of no carb! I like to eat fruit.

I want to stay under 1800 calories a day. How do I adjust?

I want to lose 5-10-20-30-40lbs! At each stage I will feel much better about myself

I’ve loaded up on fruits and veggies. Hoping to get some yogurt soon. I have my protein.

I want to stick to regular meals, but I find it all soooo challenging, it’s like food is a drug to me.

I am a food addict who has managed to stay in a healthy ish weight who’d like to lose the beer gut. I’ve done weights and do light weights still and have been physically active for years when it comes to getting moving. Sports, treadmills, home workouts.

All advice you have for staying in the right mindset is helpful.

submitted by /u/three-and-a-seven
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IYvWTv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...