I fell off the bandwagon... but I will be okay

Today has been a complicated day. I have been a strict adherent to my diet and exercise regime for about 3 months now and have lot about 11kg so far. Today I was desperately craving fast food (something I have been restricting) so I ventured to the dangerously tempting drive through. I totally blew out my calorie budget and I felt so guilty about that. Think chips, fried chicken and soft drink. As I sat there wallowing after I stuffed my face, I realised how sick I felt. I feel bloated and nauseous and I just want to go to bed.

I feel like I needed this in a weird way. I hope that I will always remember how sick my old diet makes me feel and how much I hate the food that I used to love. I hope that this is a turning point for me and that I will eventually stop dreaming about fast food.

submitted by /u/missmel95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Wa6ONl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...