I am no longer I a liar

So when I renewed my drivers license some years back I just kept the same information on it. I was 250 pounds before when I first got the license, but had since gone up to around 275 or so, I think my heaviest was 280. I just kept the same information because i didn’t want to put a higher weight on there.

Well after a couple months of diligently tracking my food, going to the gym everyday, and cutting out bad food/drinks I’ve gotten under my ID weight. Still a ways to go, as I’ve still got a belly I want to get rid of and some fat around the body in general. But I’m on the right path and it feels good to say that.

submitted by /u/mnmaverickfan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Vr722j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...