How do I track homemade food?

I have recently started tracking using MyFitnessPal.

Due to dietary/health requirement I make most of my food - including bread, cakes/biscuits, pizza dough etc, and I was wondering how to effectively track these?

I am new to MFP, and not sure how much difference there is between shop food and home made equivalent: is there any difference between general "White bread - 1 slice", to a slice of homemade bread, made using a very limited number of ingredients, for example?

Yesterday I made my own veggie burgers and I just "guessed" the quantities of ingredients in each burger by dividing the recipe quantities by the number of burgers, and inputting them all separately (beans-mushrooms-bread crumbs-egg etc), but I was wondering whether there is a more effective method?

submitted by /u/TerribleTinyTina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2J74yTF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...