I am a 16 year old male, 6' 2", and I weigh 215 pounds. Indiana is finally transitioning to spring and I recently found out that none of my cargo shorts fit anymore, which makes me sad, so I want to lose some weight so I can wear then again. I ideally want to get around 190. I know this is technically on the verge of being overweight, but everyone in my family is on the bigger side because of genes, and I want to have some weight to through around if I need it.
I was exploring r/fasting but I'm not sure if it was a good idea because I'm still a teenager and my body is going to be wrapping things up for the next few years (still need to eat a lot sometimes), so I decided to check out some other subreddits here on Reddit, and I found this one.
I try to eat the best I can (recently gave up cereal because it's just too sugary, along with soda) but I don't get enough excercise. I jump on a trampoline with my siblings an hour or so every few days, and I'm trying to up the amount of walking I do as well. What else should I do? I'm new to this so anything is appreciated. Thanks.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2DPgKF9
No comments:
Post a Comment