Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I am a 5'2" lady currently 201 lbs. I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I was 160 in middle school and I've estimated my heaviest to have been 220 to 240. In 2017, I decided enough was enough and started CICO. I managed to get down to 181, the lowest I can remember being. In 2018, I had a serious dip in my mental health. I was on antidepressants for about 6 months before quitting them AND moved cities. Got a sedentary job, had a plethora of new restaurants to try. Needless to say, you can see why I've gone back up to 201.
So, I'm back on antidepressants, and its a good thing. I just wasn't happy and they make me more inclined to be so. I'm very thankful in that they don't seem to make me gain weight. I've been on them for about 2 months and my weight has remained relatively stable. However, my weight gain has caused some upsetting issues: joint problems. My favorite exercise and stress relief is running and I have a favorite trail I frequent. However, I've got the dreaded runners knee again, which I experienced before. Losing weight made it so that I could run without a brace, but now I'm back to cursing out good old lefty for aching at the slightest thing.
I know I need to lose weight. I want to lose weight. But for some reason saying "no" to myself is so much harder this time around. I do great in the mornings, I eat filling stuff, stay in my calorie range, leave room for dinner. . . And then gorge on dinner and go way over my limit. Or get fast food on the way home. Or say screw it and buy junk food to snack on at work. I'm so frustrated, but I don't know how to stop either.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2G8NxoO
No comments:
Post a Comment