Hi guys! I was an avid follower last year. I had lost 40lb in 5 months (183->143) and was pretty happy with the way I looked.
Anyways in September my husband and I got pregnant and I'm now in the third trimester. It's been hard for me because I'm seeing myself constantly "get fatter" and put on weight, which obviously is necessary. I tried really hard to not be so restrictive because I didn't want to harm my unborn baby.
Now, however, I feel I've gone too far the other way. I have put on too much weight at only 7.5months pregnant (30lb).
I asked my doctor how many calories I should be eating tl in an attempt to do damage control/maybe lose a few lbs. She just kept saying not to worry about the calories, just make healthy and fulfilling choices.
Okay fine, but I need to know a number. That's how I hold myself accountable. That's what proves successful.
Does anyone have advice/tips/experience? I think 1200 might be too low, but I've seen 1800 online and that sounds like too much!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OGJkww
No comments:
Post a Comment