Had a feel good moment today

In class, while working on projects, my friend began to talk about how she hadn’t lost any weight doing keto, and how thankful she was I had told her about CICO, and since switching to it she’s lost 4 pounds already. That turned into my teacher talking about how she was trying to lose weight, and I chimed in with how I had lost 15 pounds over the summer doing CICO. Her face was the best reaction I’ve gotten so far. She didn’t know me last year but the look on her face when she asked me “You were 15 pounds heavier last year?” (Which is a lot on my small frame) And I said yes was priceless. She then said how it was great and she was going to try CICO after hearing us talk about it. Made me proud of my accomplishments.

submitted by /u/dirtywhiteconverse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GeBwPT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...