I had a pretty good day going and was leaving a restaraunt following a healthy meal. I see a man who was flyering cars for a local gym, but before I can hide behind a car, he comes up to me, gives me a flyer, and makes his pitch. I politely took his flyer and avoided eye contact. As I was walking away, he tells me - "it's got a lot of stuff. Especially for you, man. You gotta do it for yourself."
I am big angry about this. Today was the third day I've been under my first goal weight (250) and I'm on week 4 of couch to 5k...but I'm still seen as a fat guy that obviously doesn't to go to the gym. I know I've still got a lot to lose, but jeez. Why does this irk me so much, and at what weight does it stop?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2IYmO1l
No comments:
Post a Comment