Been on 1,200 calories since the start of Feb... I went from 217 pounds to 196 pounds very quickly, but hadn't lost anything further since the start of March.
Had a birthday and a holiday to Italy at the end of March so was a bit too relaxed during that... This week has been hard as I tried to get back on track. Weight stayed around 196, not really budging much either way.
Woke up this morning, had an urge to weigh myself before having an indulgent breakfast and bam! Another 7 pounds off!
Safe to say, no indulgent breakfast was needed 😊
I'm finding it easiest to manage by keeping my eating schedule very samey. This means wake up, have a coffee around 7-7.30, maybe a second one when I get to work at 9ish, porridge at 12ish, fruit or a packet of baked crisps on the way home, then some variation of vegetables or salad, a Bagel thin or vegetable chips and some halloumi or feta. If I have enough calories left, I treat myself with a halo Top milkshake. If I need a sweet treat its usually a rice krispie square. If I know I'm going out-out at the weekend and will be drinking, I cut calories 100-300 through the week to compensate for the Friday/Saturday.
So happy I finally had a woosh!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2v3bWqF
No comments:
Post a Comment