Counting calories for the first time. I'm shook.

Okay, so I've always known you're supposed to do it and it's a lot of work.

I'd only ever casually glanced at the calorie content... figuring it was "normal" and I was having a "normal meal."

But holy shit!

I just had 1120 calories for breakfast and all I had was coffee and a bowl of cereal!!!

I downloaded the Google Sheets app and made a spreadsheet. I think it'll be easier to keep up with than a fitness app since all I want is a daily record of total calories ingested.

I open the app, tap on my spreadsheet, and I'm ready to input a number and close it.

I also have a column reserved for "beer calories" and one for "drunk munchies" so I can see how much my alcoholism is contributing to my obesity.

In the future, if I want, I can open it on a computer and generate some graphs from the data.

submitted by /u/PinkPearMartini
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2uKwUuq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...