CICO is deeply satisfying in that I can eat whatever I want and still see the scale go down every week.

I'm down 35 pounds, still a long ways from my goal (about 110-115 to go), but it's been so nice not having to radically adjust my eating habits. I'm just eating smaller portions and occasionally skipping out on a snack. Every week the scale goes down. I've tried so many diets in the past, keto, paleo, low fat, protein-sparing modified fast, etc... There's something nice about just counting the calories. I ate a fucking shit-ton of pizza today, but I ate at a 500 calorie deficit, so I know I lost a little fat, even if the scale tomorrow says I held a little water because of all the pizza.

On a side note, does anyone else have mini goals on their way to their final goal weight? It seems to help me keep my mind of how daunting it seems to try and lose over 100 pounds. My goals kinda break down like this:

305 - Start weight 299 - Twotopia 285 - Weight for most of college 259 - Less than 100 pounds left to lose 240 - Weight at the end of freshman year 215 - Weight at high school graduation/start of freshman year 205 - Down 100 pounds 199 - Onederland 185 - Weight when I started high school 169 - Normal BMI 160 - FINAL GOAL WEIGHT

I feel like a crazy person dividing it down that much, does anyone else to something similar?

submitted by /u/yeezusshityall
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2UhqEV6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...