So yeah, last year I did really well, starting from my highest weight (285lb) and managing to get down to around 250.
Then work and life stresses started piling up, my anxiety/depression spiraled out of control, I changed jobs, and resumed counseling and trying out new medications for my stupid head, etc. Basically just had a really shitty last 6-9 months.
Had my check-up this week and new I'd put back on a lot of weight, and here I am right back where I started at 285lbs again. Blargh. :(
So yeah, I'm not giving up, started up my calorie log again and am working my way back towards a 16:8 intermittent fasting schedule (that really helped me once I got used to it), but just felt like posting since I'm sure I'm not the only one who's struggled with the yo-yo effect -- especially if you have mental/emotional health struggles alongside everything else. When you hate yourself and feel like you just aren't worth anything, that doesn't translate into maintaining good eating habits.
My ultimate goal is to get down to -- and maintain at -- around 200lbs (decent healthy weight for my height/build), but I know that's a long ways away.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Dcge3z
No comments:
Post a Comment