Title says it all. Currently I am not where I want to be, and really want to get down to 10-12% body fat if possible. What is the best way to go about this?I've tried OMAD, but rn it's too early to say if I'm seeing any results. I drink a lot of water from doing this diet, and idk if I'm eating correctly (aka I sometimes eat out for this diet). IF is something I've done, but again idk if I have the right diet for it.
What is the best suggestion for going about losing weight? Cardio, weight lifting? Also, I wasn't sure if I should be cutting or bulking, but I've come to the conclusion that I want to cut. Really want to get my body fat percentage down. Once that's out of the way, I'll consider bulking.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Umqdhg
No comments:
Post a Comment