I'm 5'10 and in December my BMI crept past 30. Today, for the first time in a long time, I weigh under 185 lbs. I still have a good bit of weight left to lose, but it makes the constant hunger more bearable. I've struggled with my relationship with food since HS, swinging between extremes of anorexia nervosa (94lbs) and binging to numb my depression (over 200). Losing weight is scary because I'm so afraid of going too far, which is why I've been careful to weigh and log everything in Myfitnesspal so I can make sure I'm getting neither too much nor too little. I was afraid counting calories would push me over the edge, but having a daily maximum and minimum helps me keep from relapsing into anorexia or binging. Some days I fuck up and go too far in one direction, but I'm developing a healthy relationship with food for the first time since I was in elementary school.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C5a0Sz
No comments:
Post a Comment