SV- Finally "Average"

TW: mention of bulimia (not graphic)

I (20F) started my journey at 225lbs. I've always been the biggest in the room. I don't know if other people noticed, but I did. I was the biggest person in every class I was in, every store I stepped into, every place I was. I started dieting in Sept/Nov using KETO and it sucked. The restricting of specific foods triggered my eating disorder (bulimia) I'd finally recovered from. I lost 25 pounds by Christmas and 45 pounds by the end of January. After a 2 month break of "maintaining" to get control of my eating disorder, I gained back around 5lbs. I decided to diet by CICO (especially after discovering keto is not scientifically based and CICO is). I've managed to lose the last 15lbs HEALTHILY. That is my biggest achievement. The entire point of losing weight is my health, and I cannot be healthy while binging/purging.
Today, I stepped on the scale and released I am 55 pounds down. It read 170, the national average for women in America. Maybe its too symbolic, but I feel like I'm no longer the biggest person in the room. I'm just average, bigger than some, smaller than others. This is the first time I've been happy about being average and I cannot wait to be below average!

submitted by /u/lilburop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HM6gK9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...