Hi guys, I just wanted to inform everyone while I have been incredibly disappointed and disheartened at not losing any weight since the start of my journey. I wanted to say, I DONT CARE!!! Why???
On June 2018, I had a BodySpec Scan which put me at 152.6 pounds and at 39.1% Body Fat! THAT'S NOT A GOOD PERCENTAGE!! As of today, I'm at 151.4 pounds and at 30.9% Body Fat. Inching my way to the 29% scale. At 39.1% Body Fat, I was incredibly uncomfortable with no understanding as to how to maneuver my body around life. I felt like a giant ball that could be rolled anywhere and everywhere and people were telling me I looked fine. I did NOT feel fine!
As of today at 30.9% Body Fat, my stomach isn't protruding and has flattened out incredibly but my weight is the same! I've been worrying and worrying myself about how I haven't met my goals but I've lost 9% in body fat and replaced it with lean muscle. THAT'S AN AMAZING FEAT! I feel way better about myself and cant wait to see more progress. As I was shaving my legs, I realized-omg are my calves TONED and throughout this whole journey I've been taking pictures of myself to prove to myself that there are changes happening. Without these pictures, I would have been so depressed.
Right now, based on the results I have no idea what my goal weight should be but I know where I want my body fat%. (Aiming for 20-22%). It's not always about the weight.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Uhlp8O
No comments:
Post a Comment