Starting over again! (F/30 330 starting weight)

Three years ago, instead of stepping into the gym I stepped into a toxic relationship. I was told that I couldnt go to the gym, it was a waste of money and time. It's taken getting out of that relationship (2.5 years), building my confidence back up to think.."ok, now time for my body". I'm starting at the heaviest I have ever been (330 lbs).

I have always been heavy but strong and seeing that starting weight on the scale made me tear up. But I got the kids in bed and even though its 930pm I killed it at the gym for 45 minutes! I figured I would slowly ease back in with walking and biking for 20 minutes then lifting weights ( I did legs today).

This group/subreddit has really inspired me and I have watched and read so many stories and advice I cant wait to add mine! Thanks!!

submitted by /u/introvertwithfriends
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SIMIYe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...