Resisting Temptations (85 days)

So we have 85 days until June 1st!

How is going for you guys!?

One user commented yesterday about resisting temptation and I could empathize SO SO much with that feeling!

Usually after supper I am craving something sweet and I LOVE chocolate covered pretzels! Like I will fight you for the bag!

Well usually if I have one, I have to have at least a few more so this week after supper I have been allowing myself one, then getting up and putting the bag away so I am no longer tempted. I realize it would be easier to just not keep them in the house (I know some of you do this with snacks) but I never wanted my diet changes to seem like I am giving up everything I love. Rather I am eating less of what I love, which is okay.

So my question today for you guys, is what are your tricks to resist temptations?

submitted by /u/Kevatwork
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EVcJib

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...