PSA sometimes it IS your hormones

I have been the type of gaining weight just looking at a pie ever since I hit about 19-20. I knew I had a thyroid disorder but I was on medication for it with regular blood test to monitor dose. I have gained about 36 kg in 9 years(+/-80lbs) and even extreme deficit didn't really do much to help me do anything other than faint. Fast forward to now and a new specialist I saw gave me medication to help with my overproduction of testosterone (I'm female) and for the first time in forever I've lost 5 kg without gaining it back in a two month period. And I dropped about 1.5 sizes. So please if you are struggling for months / years without results go to a good specialist and get checked out.

submitted by /u/stormagedon_j
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VCrzkm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...