NSV: So...it gets bigger

NSFW. Anon account.

24M, 6'4", SW: 302lbs, CW: 198lbs, GW: 185-190lbs

I thought this might be encouraging for some out there, and provide an answer to those who wonder.

Gay dude here. So, I met up with an old friend tonight. He wanted to...sword fight. He was one of the first guys I was ever with a couple of years ago, at my heaviest weight. We hadn't been together in a place where I noticed this until tonight.

Before, his...you know what, was longer than mine. I remember noticing it. I didn't feel any sense of insecurity as he's a really awesome guy, but I noticed.

Tonight, mine was noticably longer than his. He commented on it when we compared, and said I was able to penetrate much deeper than last time.

I thought this might be interesting to note, and I'm certainly pleasantly surprised but this NSV. I had a lot of fat in my groin area, which in still working on. But now that I measured this evening, I've gained at least two inches in length.

I'm blushing as I write this, but I had to share!

submitted by /u/anon927394408
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2V478gh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...