So, I'll preface this by saying I'm 26. I was always a mostly active kid/teen. I played sports, did martial arts for 8 years throughout high school. And I even went to a college where exercise was mandatory daily. 7 years after graduating college, I have a mostly sedentary lifestyle, desk job, bad food habits. My weight has gone up from 195/200 to 290 at my highest.
I'm currently sitting at 277. My husband and I are trying for a baby. We've been trying for a year with no success. The doctor thinks it's partly due to pcos and weight. So I bit the bullet and joined a gym!!
I'm so nervous and insecure about my body and working out. So I'm asking for advice! Should I get a personal trainer? What's the best gym workouts for obese people? How do I track food/ water intake? Any advice you wish you would have gotten when you first started? Best food for recovery and losing weight? Do you think protein shakes before or after working out?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HUeuis
No comments:
Post a Comment