My doctor said I need to stop gaining weight or else I may get to big to have children when I'm older

I have had knee surgery 3 times in my 19 years of life. The first one when I was 14 ruined my athletic life. I had to stop playing softball, basketball, and soccer. Subsequently I gained 15 pounds in the first 2 years. In the 3 years since, I have gotten severely unhealthy. 2 more knee surgeries kept me be bound for 2 months of that time and unable to walk for 6. When I got my license when I turned 16, I was measured at 5 foot 7 and 160 pounds. Now, I'm 19, I somehow shrank down to 5 foot 6 but I piled on 115 pounds in 3 years. I just had a doctor's visit to see if there was anything wrong with my body that made me get fat, but she said it was just my fault. She asked my typical diet and I knew that was already an issue. I usually eat 2 bagels with butter on the for breakfast or a few donuts. To go with that I will typically have an iced coffee. As a snack in the morning I will have a bag of gold fish. Lunch is usually McDonald's grand Mac with a mcflurry and double fries. Afternoon I usually drink a big gulp soda. Dinner is usually a frozen pizza and then dessert is a couple cookies. I was told that I need to reverse my weight or I may not be able to have kids. My boyfriend is pushing for me to have kids but with this news we don't know what we are going to do. Any advice on how to help my self or our situation

submitted by /u/Groundupsand
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XGIF2l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...