I have made a post here before describing how my life fell apart and how that lead to me going from a 5'11 215 lbs man down to now 175 lbs. I look in the mirror and while I am much happier with my physique now I am more determined than ever to get to my goals. I still have a small gut and love handles but if I had to guess there is maybe 3 lbs of fat to lose, 4-5 if I can get a 6 pack.
I have an amazing friend that has helped me along my journey creating workout plans for me and coaching me though he is a few in one province and i'm in another.
Now I look at myself and rather than think i'm the poor man who's fiance left him, I see a man that knows I can achieve what i put my mind towards, I see the man that in 2 months time will be playing flag football and will be damn good at it. I am still grounded and always will be yet with the progress I have made in these last 5 months I am very excited to see what the next 5 months will bring.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EHKbJV
No comments:
Post a Comment