There’s only 2 reasons I can think of to why I need to lose weight. 1. To get healthy 2. To look good. My most successful diet was 3 months and I done this after hearing I had prediabetes and I lost about 3 stone. This really motivated as I was scared. I went on a Keto diet but I didn’t enjoy the restriction and after Christmas I caved in. I want to be able to make small changes rather than drastic ones. One thing that holds me back is my takeaway habit. I can’t help myself and I order or eat out at least twice a week. I’m talking 2000 calories meal. I think the reason I do that is because of my medication and it messes with my reward system in my brain. It doesn’t help I know am in a relationship with a fellow chubster who likes her food. The thing is I do love healthy food aswell I made an aubergine and daal curry last night with one thing of chapati and this really got my endorphins flowing more than exercise ever has. People always say it’s a lifestyle change rather than a diet and I don’t really know the difference tbh. I want to enter it like it’s a lifestyle change and not a diet and perhaps thats my problem. I’m trying not to pose this as a question so it gets deleted but any comments or advice is welcome
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UdyuQt
No comments:
Post a Comment