Let's talk about back rolls

Hey fellow losers :) Recently barely skimmed into the healthy BMI range and have noticed that I still have insanely prominent back rolls exhibit A (NSFW) (especially compared to others of similar BMI in r /progresspics). My stats: 162cm, 65kg, 23F.

My question is, fellow apples (or as my mum liked to say, barrel on chooky legs) and others with prominent rolls when did the back fat go away? Did you notice it at a certain BMI or did you need to actually exercise to get a relatively smooth back?

Also just generally, are these rolls mostly due to fat distribution or am I making it worse through my crap posture? Because I'm 99% sure I have anterior pelvic tilt and looking at my pics even my hips look wonky somehow.

Anyways, thanks for all the advice so far and to come, this sub has really helped me on my "journey". Feel free to gripe about your least favourite flub reserves below even if you've no advice :P

submitted by /u/ComfortableBat2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FpnIAA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...