It’s all in the head. And I can’t figure it out, anybody in same boat? Need guidance.

Started DDP Yoga 2 months ago and I love it. Well until it got harder, and now I have to beat myself to do it every time.

Diet wise I can’t maintain. I’m not actually dieting, just trying to follow my DES-Don’t eat Shit mantra, but I’m failing at it pretty hard. I just can’t bring myself to keep caring. And I don’t get it. I know how good I feel being more in shape (well, relatively anyway, I’ve never been a gym rat or “fit”, but at least felt good and felt energetic).

Yeah, lots going on in life, etc etc, but it can’t keep being that excuse.

Just trying to figure it out. Got kids, I want to be feeling good for them, for myself, etc.

Looking for other folks that had the same issue and somehow figured it out. Please share.

I’m 44, at around 245, goal weight should probably be 180, but I know I’d feel like a million bucks weighing 215 and feeling better.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/oldfatsosack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tOpmWV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...