On February 11 2019 I was 208 lbs. I decided to change my diet. A lot. I was eating nothing but take out and huge portions of food my wife cooked.
I'm 5'8" and 34 years old.
My day now consists of:
A coffee with 2 cream and 2 sugar.
3 slices of bacon and 2 hard boiled eggs around 10 am
1 Oz of almonds and aadegood brand granola bar at lunch.
A regular sized portion of my wife's food for dinner. Sometimes we order take out but it's rarely and I punch all of this into my fitness pal.
No soda, only water.
I'm a carpenter and I get anywhere from 20000 to 30000 steps a day.
My calorie intake during the day is about 1500-1700 according to my fitness pal.
Should I drop the cream and sugar from my coffee? Is there something else. I'm missing? For the last week or so I have been hovering around 187-190 lbs.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HN6Asb
No comments:
Post a Comment