Hey guys not sure if this post is allowed, but was wondering if anyone has tips on how to maintain weight whilst on a holiday! Don’t get me wrong I will be relaxing etc. and having fun, but I would like to know how to manage food when you go on holidays? I will be spending time in Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Cuba, before going on exchange for six months in America.....I’m excited but also will absolutely miss my gym, weights and HIT sessions.....not to mention food choices!!!! I wonder if you guys have any strategies around this? Or any tips for how you guys stay fit/ healthy on holiday (keeping in mind I’m a uni student so will be on a budget!)
And yes, before anyone advises, of course I will enjoy myself and try not to stress too much, but a little part of me still is low key terrified of gaining weight and not having access to my usual routine ;(
Edited: spelling!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tl4yRc
No comments:
Post a Comment