So, when I work out, I crave way more than usual. Like, I want donuts and chic fil a. I normally never think about donuts. But god do I want them now that I'm working out regularly. And chips! I can't remember the last time I had Doritos before I started working out. I've had 2 of the tiny little bags in the past 2 weeks. It's crazy to me. I want the junk food that I normally don't think about, when I'm not even hungry. I'm normally not a junk food person. But now I'm struggling not to buy donuts. And no, I don't have the mentality that I can eat whatever bc I'm working out. I don't pay attention to calories burned, thinking that I've earned the junk. So what's up? Why do I crave junk food I normally don't think about, when I'm not even hungry?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IXTHN7
No comments:
Post a Comment