Did your voice change as you lost the weight?

So this might be a silly question, but I just figured I would ask it anyways. Did your speaking voice change as you lost/are losing your weight? I saw a YouTube video recently of a girl who lost about 150lbs and her voice changed dramatically. It went from being deeper to slightly higher pitched and clearer.

I also remember seeing a post online somewhere that said you can often tell if someone is obese simply by the sound of their voice and while I can’t think of an obvious explanation as to why, I really feel like that’s true.

I personally know someone that’s lost around 200lbs in real life and I noticed no change in his voice whatsoever, that’s why I’m so surprised. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this as a side effect of losing a substantial amount of weight and I figured this would be a good place to ask.

submitted by /u/Zandradee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2USV8hk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...