A year ago I was on Maui to ride my bike up Haleakala. The hotel didn't have chocolate syrup for my coffee, so I had to do without. After a fine ride we returned to Oahu and I never had the syrup in my coffee again. I started intermittent fasting, not eating before noon, until 7-8 p.m. And I cut back on carbs a lot. I eat fatty, aka, Keto.
Today I rode my bike from home to a school in Waikiki and back. I had two computers and lots of supplies and school stuff in my backpack.
My backpack weighed 22 pounds. My poor bike! But it got me thinking. I lost 45 pounds since then -- two backpacks worth! It is shocking to me to feel how heavy all that is and it was only half of what I had lost!
Riding bike is my Joy and I ride better now because my power to weight ratio is improved. We return to ride up Haleakala on Sunday. I hope to be faster than I was last year. I'll also need to be warm!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Tm5eL3
No comments:
Post a Comment