I'm a 33 year old male. 6'2" and 18 days ago I was 385lbs. I am now at 365. I make a big plant protein smoothie every morning so that I have enough for breakfast and lunch. The smoothie consists of fresh spinach, chia seeds, cacao beans, almond milk, Greek or goat yogurt, almond butter, and vanilla plant protein. For dinner I just have fish and vegetables with some rice or potatoes. I haven't exercised very much but I'm starting to have more energy and am actually looking forward to doing more in order to break through my first plateau. I grew up in sports and really miss being fit. I've only cheated on my diet 4 times and now I'm determined not to. Every time I want something bad I ask myself if I want it more than I want to be fit and the answer is a definite no. Or, I realize that I am building discipline every time I refuse to indulge. I have had all the wake up calls that I can stomach: hypertension, type 2 diabetes, reoccurring injuries. Enough is enough. I've learned to love myself but now it's time for tough love in order to save my own life. Best of luck and don't give up. You can and you will succeed. Negative self talk is always a lie. YOU'RE WORTH IT!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FyTP0M
No comments:
Post a Comment