Hi friends,
I started my journey on February 1st. I was 253 pounds at 5'11. I was very active and fit in my early 20s, but through poor diet, and other poor choices I gained a lot of weight in my mid 20s. I am now 28 and have a goal of being 185 pounds by my 29th birthday in late August. This would be losing 68 pounds in 7 months. I started off very motivated and lost 21 pounds in the first two months! I want to keep that same effort into the next two months. I imagine this twenty will be harder than the first. I already feel proud of the first twenty, and am lacking some of the same zeal I had early. I am 232 going for 210 by May 30th. Would anyone like to join a challenge with me for accountability and motivation? You can DM me and we can create a chat. I would just use the challenge to post my stats and give and receive encouragement.
Currently the things I am doing to lose weight is simply to try for 10k steps a day, no alcohol, and eat under 1500 calories 6 days a week.
So...losing 22 pounds by May 30th, anyone want to join me in accomplishing this goal?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UiXlWc
No comments:
Post a Comment