Hi all. I'm a long time lurker and finally (after, what, 3 years?) found courage to actually post something as I feel I have actually achieved something. https://imgur.com/BhCzZyO
I don't even know my worst weight for sure, since I did not weight myself back then. Since my teens I've been struggling with eating disorders, but ended up very overweight as an adult. After I felt stable enough to start my change, I purchased a scale (about two years ago) I was at 257lbs. It was hard, this is exactly what I did not want to become. After dealing with my emotinal struggles and actually getting my back on track, I am now at 218lbs with 6 months of active attempt of losing the weight. I still do have a long way to go, and still feel unsure posting. I constantly battle with feelings like; "Am I even allowed to post, or be happy about this kind of progress? Is it even progress, I'm still heavier than I used to be?" which eventually snowballs into a fit of pure self-loath. So I am still working on my mental health along with losing weight, but I am doing it and feel happier than I was two years ago and was able to let go of my SNRI medication that I have been on well over 10 years. And I will continue this way. Thank you for this amazing sub reddit.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UrIt4S
No comments:
Post a Comment