What activities are/were you looking forward to once you lose weight?

One thing that motivates me is looking forward to doing things that I can't do while I'm too heavy. For example, I missed out on a family zip-line trip because I was above the weight limit for the equipment. Obviously I wasn't looking to do anything unsafe, but it was a humiliating experience. I basically said that I didn't want to go, but then got called out because my family knows it's something I would have liked. Then I essentially had to say that I couldn't because I was above the weight limit.

So, in that spirit, what other things are you all looking forward to that I can also look forward to in order to maintain motivation?

Edit: I'm not just looking for things that I literally could not do because I was too heavy, but also things that were just too challenging.

submitted by /u/slow_to_now
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tv7T5G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...