Today I almost broke down in a changing room at target.

I needed to buy a dress for a cousins wedding, and I put it off until last minute because I HATE shopping. I HATE picking the largest size on the rack only to try it on and it not look good or fit right.

Today I grabbed some dresses at Target in the hopes they would work, and to my absolute delight all of them fit...not just fit, but looked good and fight right! The fabric wasn’t pulling weird or bunching up and I almost lost it.

I’m only 15lbs down from my start in January, and I haven’t noticed a difference until today. It feels great and I feel pretty and so happy!

People, don’t give up. If you don’t see the difference or the loss, you will and the moment you see it for yourself is worth everything!

submitted by /u/Siansian010
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GjRwBv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...