Sick and tired of being fat.

[21 M, 295 lbs] I can't take being fat anymore. It sucks, my knees hurt, I breathe through my mouth while walking through a store, I try to be healthy but those times are short-lived (would be solved by me living on my own, away from my parents). I used to play lacrosse, I used to be able to run (while still being big), I could do push-ups with ease, what the hell happened to me? My sleep is trash (thanks to you, phone!) and I'm never in a good mood when I have to go to work. My clothes are tighter, my shirts are feeling more and more uncomfortable by the week, I stretch them a little bit before I put them on in the morning so it fits better. I have no jawline, my chin goes straight to my neck with some slight curve, though no actual noticeable jawline, which is an insecurity of mine. Luckily I have a couple of friends who also want to move out, who want to be healthy too (they want to increase muscle, not lose fat). My younger brother is stronger than me now, he's been working out and he still plays sports. This feeling is terrible, I once got to a point where I was able to get down to 250 lbs (from 280), and I felt awesome. My confidence was through the roof, I was actually interested in fashion and wearing nice clothes, I put effort into my appearance, and I was by far, more social than I am right now. This really sucks, currently, I'm doing an experiment where I write down exactly how I feel, just on a sheet of paper for myself to look at and remember exactly how it is that I feel while being in my current state and to understand why I need to be healthy and take better care of myself. I just want this for myself. I've got all these dreams of being successful and rich and stuff (like most people, I assume), I at least want to live long enough to enjoy my future success. Something has got to change, I don't want to feel this way, I can't feel this way. Here's to a healthy 2019.

submitted by /u/Swee10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Sq7cJL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...