Not as impressive as some of you guys, but here’s my progress

So I decided to properly cut for the first time in my life and here are the results https://imgur.com/a/pyUmG3w

I’ve cut down from 200lbs to around 180 in about 2 and a bit months of solid hard work.

Taking my cut pretty seriously for the first time in my life. Tired of working my ass off in the gym and looking like a blob come summer (usually have to maintain weight due to rugby).

Macros are 40 carb 40 protein 20 fats 2200 calories a day, unless it’s rugby training then I add another 400 odd.

Been having these Huel shakes for breakfast , worked amazing for me as a student, other than that I follow an if it fits your macros style diet

Routine is standard PPL routine, nothing special but a lot of body weight stuff on top of heavy as squats bench and dead’s etc as I’m starting callisthenics.

Current life’s Squat 140 3x3 Bench 100 3x5 Deadlift unknown - rugby coach won’t let me deadlift Cleans 80kg 3x3 (still learning)

Following a PPL routine at the moment, its made for me by my coach

Push

DB bench 4 x 8 - 10 Incline DB bench 4 x 8 - 10 reps Cable flies (2 sets high, 2 sets middle) 4 x 12 - 15 reps Incline press machine (for the pump) 2 drop sets of AMQRAP Standing one arm DB shoulder press 3 s x 10 reps Lateral raises 3 x 8 - 12 reps Legs

Squat 3 x 3 Leg press 4 x 8 - 10 Hamstring curl machine 4 x 8 - 10 Calf raises 4 x 12 - 15 Cleans 3x3 (optional)

Pull

DB rows 4 x 10 pull ups 4 sets of AMQRAP seated cable row 4 x 8 - 12 Shrugs 4 x 12 -15 TRX row 4 x AMQRAP I'm a high level athlete however i've been injured with an ACL injury so have to do all other sorts of rehab for my knee such as plyometrics, stretching and mobility stuff i haven't included.

I'm now back training so this is my "in season" programme as i play rugby so i am constantly sore.

During off season I switch up heavy sessions one half the week, with moderate sessions the other half.. Then every 2 or so weeks I do a moderate session both sides of the week

Hope this can be help for some people!

submitted by /u/aljo3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ix6Axo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...