Martial arts is the way to go

Hey guys, I had been struggling in the weightlifting gyms for YEARS with little to no progress. I took long breaks and did not challenge myself. Yesterday was my first kickboxing class, and let me tell you, this sucker was exhausting. Non stop cardio- jumping, running, skipping, sparring, pushups etc. I did not have a second to catch my breath. Being in a class with others introjects motivation to keep going. Important note: if you are self conscious, don't think about it enjoy yourself, half of the people aren't in top-notch fitness, and generally get over the feeling of constantly being watched and laughed at. Hope I motivate at least one person to try it. :)

submitted by /u/UnknownBaron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Edkv7H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...