Macros Keep Being High Fat

I'm trying to watch my macros because, this time, I'm incorporating light weight training and some cardio into my weightloss. Doing the 'Strong Curves' 12wk programme.

Last time that I lost weight I felt very weak towards the end, and I don't want to lose any muscle this time. I'm thinking perhaps it was because I didn't eat meat back then, nor dairy, but this time around I have added dairy and fish too.

So far, today I ate: / 3 eggs with spinach / lots of green beans / 4 vegetarian "meatballs" / 200 gr salmon / half a tablespoon of mayo

My macros say that's 41% fat, 33% protein and 26% carbs. Usually I'll have oats for breakfast with yoghurt, or a snack at night but that's always carbs. Yesterday I ended with about the same %macros, and I'm just noticing that I'm eating more fat than intended.

I have no idea where all the fat is coming from? Is it the salmon? Should I perhaps add a protein shake or something? How do I increase my protein and cut down on fat? I like eating as little fish as possible and I don't do well with a lot of dairy.

Trying to figure out how to maintain as much muscle as I can, preferably even have muscle growth. What should my macros even look like, with that goal in mind?

submitted by /u/MorticiaMason
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HMPSKh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...