Let's Play a Game to Help Us Lose Weight

Background: Lost 50+ lbs, eating better and doing heavy exercise. Took a break, because my body was tired. Upped calories, scaled back on exercise (planned break, not a slip up). Now I'm a few days back into fat cutting mode. I've been eating clean foods for this cut, and I'm a foodie. So we have to make this clean food taste good. On to the game.

​

Someone names the most tasteless, clean food item along with it's calorie count, and other people chime in on how they "make it taste," with the additional ingredients calorie count. Now, if you say, chicken breast, and your make it taste is to dredge it in buttermilk and fry it with a flour coating, you missed the point. It has to stay low calorie.

So, come on guys, let's play "make it taste."

submitted by /u/WonderWomanIRL
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BwpzlX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...